Feeling better about my decision....

AvasGrammy
on 7/9/07 8:59 am - Chandler, AZ

Some of you know my story and read my last post....by the way thank you to all who offered your support and thoughts....this morning I called my doctors office and made an appt to go in and talk with him this Thursday morning....I feel very good about this decision...even though i am alitlte nervous about how it might go...I still feel like it was the right decision to make. I have faith in my Dr. that I will be able to share with him where I am at and how i feel about where i am...i am eating too much...why??? Because I am not where i should be with my fill level...i know this and i have known it for the past few weeks....the answer is to go get a small fill and see how i do with that...I know my band...after 2 years i believe I do...and i know how i feel when it is adjusted to the right place when it is helping me...and of course I am working and doing my part too!!! I feel better that i have made a decision.... This past 2 years has really been tough for me...not because of the band but because of family situations going on around me....i feel very lucky to be where i am right now...even though i am not happy that i am not at my goal yet....but I am a strong person....Someone told me that today....somehow I had forgotten that and was just about to say who cares....well i have the answer to that question...that would be ME!!! I have fought hard to be where i am right now and i will get to where i want to go... Thank you Joyce for reminding me that the band is adjustable....although i know that...sometimes we just take all the blame and forget that we can go from where we are and be successful!!! Renee...your the bomb girl!!! Thanks for being here for me when i needed to vent....let me know when you are going for your fill and i will see if I can go with you....Will let you know how my appt goes on Thursday!!! LuAnne Lap Band  Placed 2/8/05 Port revision 10/05 Slipped Band- Surgery - July 2006

Candi Y.
on 7/10/07 2:03 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Luanne - I am so happy for you and your decision to go see Doc, even though he is the Doctor, I fully beleive we know our bodies better, it's our body!!  I'm new to all of this, but I think he should be OK to talk with!  GOOD LUCK and keep us posted, and your saying is now my new MOTO - We are not promised a tomorrow, so make today the best you can!!   Thank you for that!  Good luck on Thursday and we're all here for YOU!!  Take care.
AvasGrammy
on 7/10/07 4:11 am - Chandler, AZ
Your welcome Candi! Thank you for your support! I believe that our Dr. Is very knowledgable about the band and how to help us...now just to share with him what i need to...wish me luck! I am not good with things like that....I thought about taking someone with me...(I have had offers from those saying they want to go with me) but I think this is something i need to do by myself...I think he will respect me more if I do it alone....but i will take your prayers and thoughts and appreciate all of them!!! How are you doing???? LuAnne
Most Active