I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/07 1:35 am - AZ
congrats Alli that is a great feeling isn't it. I struggle with water intake too. Sip Sip Sip is what they say.....By the way dosn't tea count as fluid intake??? I like my tea as well. Have a great sunday..Erin
alligatorpgr
on 7/11/07 6:51 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Erin, it's really starting to feel real at this point.  My goals seem like they are within reach now!  I tried this new water called Metromint, and it's fantastic!!!  Very refreshing, kinda expensive, but all the money I'm saving on fast food, I'm spending on good water:-)  Tea does count as your total fluid intake as long as your drinking decaffeinated...(which i'm not:)  I like herbal tea that's hot, but there's nothing like good ole Lipton ice tea :-)!!!

ALLI 
246/140/127

M. clarke
on 7/9/07 5:22 am
Alli. CONGRATS!!!! That must feel sooo fantastic!!! Except for the wearing jeans in this heat part! I would melt. Seriously though, so happy for you!!!
alligatorpgr
on 7/11/07 7:04 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Thanks Liss, looks like you are doing fantastic also:-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Nicole W.
on 7/11/07 3:00 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Alli.... CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot wait to get there myself! With the water, there were times that I could only drink out of a cup with it ice cold, then only from water bottles, then back to a cup with no ice... now I am out of a bottle again at room temp or a *****illed.  As time goes on it will get so much easier with the water, you will be able to swallow more without the discomfort and able to more than just a small sip.  Maybe around 3-4 months... everything gets better at 4 months it seems! I drink more than 100oz of water a day and that darn scale still says I am a bit dehydrated, and I always tell Randy that...  it just depends on the person I guess. Again... CONGRATS! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

alligatorpgr
on 7/12/07 2:08 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Nicole :-).....I'm really struggling with the water, but I do so much better with my eating and my exercise when I'm fully hydrated.  I can't believe I'm two months out already, do you remember when I was whinining about waiting a few months for surgery?!?!?  It all seems so surreal at this point.  Now I can't wait until I'm 6 months down the road........You been such a tremendous support person for me, and I appreciate it so much.......Thanks for everything:-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active