I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!!

alligatorpgr
on 7/6/07 3:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Well, it's official now, I just had my two month appointment this morning........And the winner is.....ME!!!!  I'm down to 199lbs and that's with jeans on this morning!!!!  I am so excited!!!  I haven't been under 200 lbs since January 2003!!!  All is well with my labs, and my weight/fat loss.  Randy said that I'm a little dehydrated according to my weight/fa****er ratio.  I don't drink enough water, too much ice tea, but I will definitely work on that.  I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone, and thank everyone for all the support I've received on this board......:-)  Alli  

ALLI 
246/140/127

JEAN-NA
on 7/6/07 6:59 am
That is so wonderful !!!    Your doing awesome ! - what are you drinking - better pu**** some more ! and get hydrated  now that the heat and humidity is on ..  
alligatorpgr
on 7/6/07 7:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Jeanna,  you have given me so much support, I really appreciate it:-)  I'm driking too much ice tea, and not the decaf or herbal kind either.  I really need to work on just getting the plain water in.....I know I can do this, Randy said I was doing great except for the water thing, so I felt really good after the appointment.   Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Candi Y.
on 7/6/07 7:06 am - Cottonwood, AZ
CONGRATULATOIN!!!!!!   Onederland, wow....... My youngest son is 14 so it been since then since I have seen onederland, I hope iots coming soon, where I am at now, I haven't been in at least 3 years! That is so excitng and we all share your excitment with you!  Keep up the GREAT work!!
alligatorpgr
on 7/6/07 7:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Candi, I know you will be there soon also!!! :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Celeste B.
on 7/6/07 7:54 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ

CONGRATS ALLI, this is so exciting I am jumping for joy for yah...I know my water intake is low as well, I have been drinking alot of tea too. again, congrats

alligatorpgr
on 7/6/07 8:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the support, we both need to drink more water!!!  I love my tea though, and it is hard to give up:-)   Best wishes :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

ginau
on 7/6/07 9:31 am - mesa, AZ

Alli   jeanna here !     ok I am on my way to Costco to pick up more water - I prefer the bottled  arrowhead - I even have the critters drinking it !!  Guess I will pick up 2 cases instead of one -- after hearing your feedback !  I can only Imagine what Randy is going to say to me in two weeks  when I go for my 1 yr Check up - a full year has gone by ! my o my how time flew by . Cant complain - I feel great.

flyrep
on 7/6/07 6:16 pm - AZ
Im sooooo  HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cants waits till I can say the same! BTW your profile is great!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

alligatorpgr
on 7/11/07 6:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you:-)

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active