Goal Weight Outfit Quiz

David S.
on 7/1/07 3:57 pm

1.  In the 1st grade, I had an ET t-shirt I thought was pretty cool.

2.  Once I reach goal, I want to get a suit taylored to my new bod.  I will be looking pretty GQ. --Dave

Dave from AZ     
AZsk8Mom
on 7/2/07 3:53 am
1. My favorite outfit when I was a kid was a pair of Daisy Duke shorts (white) and a purple and white striped tube top.  I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable enough to wear a tube top again though. 2.  My goal outfit will be a pair of jean shorts and some really cute tank top.  Of course, this is after bat wing removal.  hehehe.
ginau
on 7/2/07 1:50 pm - mesa, AZ
  1. I think my fav outfit was a pair of hip hugging bell bottoms and a laced up t-shirt top .  2. My goal outfit would be the same.  only look really hot in it !
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/07 2:09 pm - AZ
I agree with the goals long term and short term. We do need to reward ourselves on our good deeds. 1. I can remember my favorite outfit being a black and white polka dot tank top and these real cute black pinstripe daisy dukes. Wow they were so damn cute. 2. If money was no object- Hmm.. forget that, I am not letting money get in my way---when I reach my goal weight I am getting my dream wedding dress and renewing my wedding vows of 14 years in hawaii!!!!!(when I first got married I refused to wear my dream dress cause of my weight- not letting it stop me know) Hope everyone is doing great. Interesting to read everyone's answers kelly
jenncarson
on 7/2/07 5:18 pm - AZ
I love the wedding dress and the daisy dukes and the tailored suits... I love it all. This is going to sound corny but I think that hearing about other people's hopes and dreams keeps me hoping. Thanks everyone! -Jenn C in Chandler
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/07 6:54 am - AZ
Thanks Jen. I am going to make this lapband work for me and I thank everyone at this site for being so supportive. It is so great to have some place to go and get info and support like no other. thanks everyone. Keep it going Jen -your doing a great job! Kelly
Most Active