Goal Weight Outfit Quiz

jenncarson
on 6/28/07 4:43 pm - AZ
I'm big on having concrete rewards planned for my short-term and long-term goals. I think clothes are a good one. What are your answers to these two questions? 1. What was your favorite article of clothing when you were a kid? 2. If money was no object, what dream outfit would you wear when you reach your goal weight? (anything- a certain bathing suit, wedding dress, suit-- whatever!) -Motivation Booster from Jenn C. in AZ My Answers:  1. Wonder Woman T-Shirt & Madonna Fingerless Neon Lace Gloves 2. Want to Look like a summer Old Navy, Gap or Ralph Lauren Ad---  Khaki Shorts and a White Tank Top
quiltz
on 6/28/07 6:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
1.  A rather "ordinary" blue plaid dress with a dropped waist and a white Peter Pan collar.  I thought it made me look "grown up". 2.  A Scottish kilt In my tartan that would look fantastic on my body .  Not too many woman can pull off a quilt without looking very "hippy". 
jenncarson
on 6/29/07 10:28 am - AZ

Quilz- My fellow Scot! My last name is Scottish (part of the McPherson Clan) and I went to school in Ediburgh for a semester. So, I love the tartan idea!!!!!!! -Bonny Princess Jenn

nicoleaz
on 6/29/07 6:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
I can always count on you for thought-provoking posts, Jenn! 1.  Didn't really have any favorites as a kid, but love love LOVED my Levi 501 button flys in high school. I seriously can't wait to rock a pair of those again ;) 2.  I've never been able to wear a bikini in my adult life. When I reach goal and am able to get the nipping/tucking I likely want, a bikini is the first thing I'm buying. And I'll probably wear it to bed! Haha ;) Nicole
jenncarson
on 6/29/07 10:30 am - AZ
Nicole- Oh, the bikini. I was a size 8 --- long ago in college once for about 5 minutes. Wearing a bikini was a good moment. Now I'd go for feeling confident in shorts! -Jenn C in Chandler p.s. You look SO thin in your picture.
Candi Y.
on 6/29/07 7:31 am - Cottonwood, AZ

1) When  I was a kid and thinner Sergio Valente Jean, ps - I think there coming back too! 2) Money not being an object, I'd have my arms nipped/tucked and FINALLY wear a TANK TOP!! Oh and not wear a t-shirt over my bathing suite! Jenn - Glad your back to your old motivational self!  Great to hear from you!

jenncarson
on 6/29/07 10:31 am - AZ
Me too, Candi. I want slimmed down arms and nipped bat wings!! One day-- we will go tank top shopping together. -Jenn C in Chandler
lemarie22
on 6/29/07 12:44 pm - Glendale, AZ
1.  I had a plaid wool skirt with a big gold safety pin in the front.  I wore that thing every chance I could...  Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer until it mysteriously disappeared one day. 2.  For some strange reason, I always wanted to wear an "I Dream of Jeanie" costume for Halloween.  I didn't wear that, but I did wear a belly dance costume, complete with exposed belly to a costume birthday party and got it out of my system.   Connie
soon2bnewme
on 7/1/07 10:30 am - Chandler, AZ
1.  My favorite article of clothing that I wore and would love to squeeze into and look sexy in are the Levi button up jeans.  But the one outfit I loved when I was in my 20's and didn't wear because I always felt fat were spaghetti strap dresses.  Oh how I would love to look great in one of those.  My boobs were always bigger but since I nursed three babies and when I reach my goal there might not be much left to them.  Then I'm visiting Joyce at Dr. Gitts for a boobie lift and TT.  2.  I would love to buy a super sexy black dress and then spend a night out with my hubby with dinner and dancing.  He's not a social person so I might have to borrow someone else.  I'm going whether he wants to or not.   Renee'

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

AZdove
on 7/1/07 11:26 am - Tolleson, AZ
Okay this is going to tell my age but my favorite when I was a kid was a pair of super bell bottom pants with a body suit top!...okay it was the late 60's! When I reach goal I want to wear Annie Hall type clothes.  I am only 5 feet tall so I am not sure I can pull off that look but I have always wanted to have that Diane Keaton kind of sophistication!  Only 84 more pounds to goal! 266.6 on 2/7/07 and 203.0 today!  Slow but sure!
Most Active