Its my 2 year surgiversary today!

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/07 6:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone - just stopping by to share my happiness and deep gratitude today on my 2 year surgiversary!  I remember how scared I was on the morning of surgery!  All the unanswered 'what-ifs'.....wow, now looking back....what an incredible journey it has been - these past 2 years have FLOWN by!  Having reduced 147 lbs off my body has been like a miracle to me - my only regret is that I didnt have this surgery years before!   Although I am mainly a 'lurker' I have learned so much here and been so inspired by all of you!!   I feel like you are all part of my WLS family! God bless each and every one of you - and continued success and great health to all!  deb
David S.
on 6/28/07 1:54 pm
Deb, Thanks so much for sharing your story with the rest of us here.  It's always good for some of us that are only a few months out to hear positive reports from folks that are a couple years out.  I'm not alone in saying your story inspires me, and encourages me to press forward in my goals!! Thanks for coming out of the "lurking" crowd and sharing with us!!! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
jenncarson
on 6/28/07 4:47 pm - AZ
You give me so much hope! Congrats on 147 Pounds. Wow!
Desertflower
on 7/3/07 2:09 am - Mesa, AZ
Happy Birthday!!!  Wow, 147 lbs.  You are so inspiring.  My surgery date is 7-19 and I attended my first support group meeting last night in Scottsdale.  It was great to meet so many people that are at different level in their journey. Like you, I tend to be a reader...not a writer, all the tme.  I have also leanred so much from those that have taken the step before me. I am now excited and nervous about this tranformation.  I am a born worrier...but if I do not take this action, what kind of life will I have? It was so nice to read your positive words.  It helps me believe that I can do this. Thanks, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/07 4:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Robin - I am so happy for you!  You can do this!  If you ever need anyone to talk to, please keep me in mind!  I know how much others helped me in the 'early stages' - and I would be happy to help.  Good luck...take care!  deb
Most Active