Back in town from Texas vacation

johnb_az
on 6/25/07 12:26 am, edited 6/25/07 12:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all,   Just a note to let everyone know that we are back in town.  I know we missed the west side support group last Saturday.  We will be at the next one.  I had some tough times in Texas with eating.  I thought for sure that I would have no weight change when I got on the scale this morning.  I had no gym to attend and I just jogged every other day.  Well I am down to 164 from 168.  I am so surprised that I had lost anything.  I have been losing about 1 pound every 2 to 3 weeks and then this big loss in just 9 days.  Ramona said maybe I had to just change/shake things up a bit....  must have worked!   I had no internet connection while in Texas... it was bad.  I never realized how much I use the computer and spend time online.  I was going through internet withdrawals.. 

Take care
poohspal
on 6/25/07 1:59 am - AZ
well welcome back!!  it sounds like with a weight loss like that that it ended up being a pretty nice trip after all!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
ginau
on 6/25/07 6:33 am - mesa, AZ
Doc  Glad to heaar your back , Was everyone  amazed to see you ? I look at the current pic and wow what a transformation you have gone through it just a short time . & yes change is sometimes just what you need .
David S.
on 6/25/07 1:25 pm
Doc, Good to see you back in the postings, and even better to hear you're doing well, and are still losing.  Are you getting close to goal?  I can imagine so if you're down to 164! Keep up the good work and perseverance! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
johnb_az
on 6/25/07 4:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Yes, people were impressed with my weight loss.  As for goal, I am just 14 lbs away from goal.  I figure it will take a while.  I heard that the closer you get the longer it takes to get off the last 20 lbs. Take care
Most Active