My first post, Just got approved

Jeanne G.
on 6/24/07 6:39 am - Peoria, AZ
Going to Bridges w/Dr Juarez. My sister had RNY 2 years ago with them/him. Went to seminar end of march then to ABC classes. Had Appt w/Juarez May 1. Was told it wouldn't be submitted to insurance for 1 month (I don't know why this is but I need to ask). I wasn't ready anyways since I didn't have my Psych eval scheduled until 6/1. I was submitted on 6/13 and approved 6/20 with nothing more then a letter from my PCP a letter from my nutritioist and the psych eval. I had all my records etc for the past 2+ yrs and she didn't need anything. My surgery is Sept 4. I was going to go with the lapband but with my comorbidities there is quite a large % difference in the cure rates especially with diabetes so I am doing RNY.
quiltz
on 6/24/07 6:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the Arizona board!  You are lucky to have gotten such fast approval and I know you twill be on the the Loser's Bench in no time!
ginau
on 6/24/07 9:17 am - mesa, AZ
Congrats ! Some campanies work faster than others , Your on your way to a helthier person ! keep us updated and feel free to ask any questions. There is a wealth of information on this board.
Ella_D
on 6/24/07 4:05 pm - UT
Congratulations on your approval!  Isn't it such a great feeling!!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wM9avHc/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wM9avHc/weight.png">>

poohspal
on 6/24/07 11:04 pm - AZ
WOW!!  That is fast but good for you!  Looks like they need to make room for you on the Bench!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
David S.
on 6/25/07 1:21 pm
Congrats on your recent approval.   My wife Jodell and I had RNY in March of this year, and it has been great for us.  It has truly changed our lives.  Now you just need to focus on all of the stuff you want to get done BEFORE your surgery, so you can relax after and just get better! Don't forget to stay active on the board, and let us all know how you're doing!!! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Most Active