Aetna PPO and Plastic Surgery?

Randi D.
on 6/22/07 10:56 am - Peoria, AZ
I am looking to have plastic surgery, but I am unsure if it will be covered. Does anyone know what Aetna will cover if anything? Thank you, Randi in AZ

Randi in AZ   
Myspace Layouts 

JRinAZ
on 6/22/07 4:38 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Randi! Give me a call at the office next week and I'll help you look up your Aetna details.  I know that Aetna comes through our plastic surgery file piles all the time!!!  How bout coming to the St Luke's Grad seminar tomorrow?  I'd love to meet you! Joyce Work:  480 991-6877 (North Valley Plastic Surgery, Dr. Steven Gitt) e-mail  [email protected]
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Randi D.
on 6/22/07 5:14 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Joyce, I wish I could come tomorrow, but I have to work.  I will definitely call you on Monday. I want a lower body lift, my boobs lifted and reduced, and my arms done.  I know that I have a good chance of having the lower body lift and boobs covered, but the arms would not be, so I may have to finance. Have a good time tomorrow. Randi

Randi in AZ   
Myspace Layouts 

JRinAZ
on 6/23/07 12:16 pm - Layton, UT
Whew!  Randi!  It's been a wild and crazy whirlwind, fantastic Day!!!!  I'm so sorry you missed it.........but, they announced there would be another one in Feb with even mroe on the agenda!!!!  It was a HUGE crowd and next time I will deifnitely order more  yummy food!!!! I'll talk to you on Monday!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/24/07 1:10 am - Tucson, AZ

Joyce

I want to hear more about the open house.  I definitely want to go in Feb 08.  Will they send out invitations early enough to RSVP????  I never did get an invite in the mail.  I should write Jenel about that.Pouty

Tell us who spoke, if they gave out samples, etc.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 6/24/07 3:04 am - Layton, UT
Becky, If you write to Jenel then just tell her "Hi" cuz she didn't have anything to do with the mailout.  The Bridges group tried to get the address lists from the St Luke's I.T. guys but as you can imagine with HIPPA regs and such, it wasn't an easy task.  They were able to get about 1,000 addresses from some 04 and 05  patients.  They will have the 06 and 07 patients added to the next mailout....BUT, if you stay active on this site and the yahoogroups sites then you'll most likely get a post from me in Jan or so with details. In a nutshell, 2 psychs spoke on various behavior modification techniques.  Jenel presented long range food choice helps for those over the honeymoon phase.  Three reps from 24 Hour Fitness presenetd their new program which offers multi level options to Bariatric patients to include classes especially for them.  They even offer personal trainers that will go to people's homes while they are in the early losing stages.  I'm impressed!  ....Dr. Gitt spoke from North Valley Plastic Surgery, answering any and all questions about Plastic Surgery after Successful Weight Loss.  He stayed long after to field questions.  He gave out 10 door prize drawings for $50.00 gift cards as well as 2 books on Body Contouring.  There were freebie things from everyone and we gave a "refreshment" break around 11 that included cheese and cracker platters, fruits of every variety and bottles of water.  It was a family reunion feeling since these were "our peeps" and many acquaintances were made in the hospital, doc offices, support groups, etc.  Kelly and Morgan were tender/emotional with their presentations and presented as "Mom's to the multitudes!  There was a fashion show by "at goal" WLS buds which was sponsored by Dess Barn.  The folks from Dress Barn offered discount shopping and even have offered to open their store to support group shopping and "dress for your body" counseling.  The Chandler Support group will be having a get together at the AZ Mills Dress Barn in keeping with this offer.  TBA !!!  ......There was a grad panel of successful WLS grads who have reached goal and maintained it with healthy choices.  Many folks were invited to give taped testimonials for an upcoming Bridges info-mercial. There was a countdown of weight loss and one sweet woman had lost over 300 pounds!!!!  She is totally and completely amazing!!!!  The room full of folks represented thousands of pounds of missing FAT!!!!  It was a true winner's circle!!!! It was a FUN day and honestly beat the heck out of my last family reunion!!!  LOL!  I'm headed North next week to attend family gatherings and though they will be incredible....my CUP is definitely full with confidence and inspiration from having met with my Weight Loss family! That's my report!  I"m sure others could give more insight/details......I was wearing 2 hats while I was there "Plastic surgery employee AND Bridges grad". Huggggzzz to you weay down in Tucson sweet friend!! Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 6/24/07 4:32 am - Tucson, AZ

Sounds like it was lots of fun and full of information.  I too am going Northeast for a family reunion on Wed - 3 Jul.  I'm almost positive it will not be as much fun as Saturday was for you.  Thanks for filling me in.

Most Active