Help!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/07 2:59 pm - AZ
If anyone can help me put me page together that would be great !!! I have no idea what I am doing and it is really frustrating me. I activated all the stuff and even wrote my story and Blog and introduction but when I save it , it doesn't save or come up. uhhhhhggg thanks for any help kelly
Candi Y.
on 6/22/07 8:29 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Kelly, I wouldn't be the person to assist you in your profile, mine is nothing fancy, but all I can say is that just keep playing a little bit at a time with it so you dont loose a ton of stuff if it doesnt work right.  I am not really good with the compt., but each time I'd play a littel more and like I said mine is NOTHING fancy, still hav'nt figured out how to get my surgery date to post, but I work with what I have!!!  The worst thing too is once we get frustrated, we get ourselfs NOWHERE!  Good luck and maybe someone smart with the compt can help you better then I!!
Stephanie W.
on 6/22/07 11:37 am - Peoria, AZ
I can see your profile, so I will assume you figured it out. If you still can't see it, hold down the Ctrl key and hit F5 at the same time. This will refresh your page. OH used to have volunteers that would "spruce up" your profile for you. That's literally what they called it. They would add music, borders, clip art, poetry, etc. to your profile. I haven't seen one in a long time though. You could pm Amy Williams and ask her.

--Stephanie

At goal- I'm luvin' it!

poohspal
on 6/23/07 1:20 am - AZ
hey kelly!! Cassandra, you can find her on the big lap band site.  There are a ton on computer gurus there. Just post this there adn you will be overwhelmed. :)  I wish i could help more buddy. sue
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active