Anyone up for a lunch date???

JRinAZ
on 6/20/07 1:32 pm - Layton, UT
My hubby and I wonderd if any of you would like to join us for lunch somewhere downtown after the Brdiges Grad Seminar on Saturday?  It runs until 1:30 , so it will be a late one. Anyone?  We already have Gwynn and Mack from Tucson with a YES!!! If you are a Bridges St Luke's Grad then join us for the seminar......Lots of great speakers! ....If you are NOT a Bridges patient and want to attend, then just shoot me an e-mail and you can be my guest!!!! See y'all Saturday!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 6/20/07 1:46 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce  that's a way  cool invite - have to think it over, I attended  Scottsdale Bariatric support group tonight and next month they have Dr Liley coming to do a  presentation , Maybe you should be my guest to that???  we can swap being guests ?
JRinAZ
on 6/20/07 2:46 pm - Layton, UT
I've met Dr. Lilly. before (consult) but would LOVE to come as your guest to a different mtg if possible.  Any chance of attending a mtg with Buddy?  Or is his a closed session program?  I LOVE hearing his presentations!....O.K. .....I confess,  ....He's pretty nice to look at too!  *wink, wink*
Joyce 

JEAN-NA
on 6/20/07 11:56 pm
Sure !   But I am not sure wich group he is doing  either the pre-op  till 4 mo   OR 4mo + , I saw the "Hunkkie One "  last night briefly in the hall .. It would be great to get him to come and talk to  the Support group .  emotional eating has Ann Greene  -  very nice lady !
JRinAZ
on 6/21/07 1:05 am - Layton, UT
Jeanna, Dr. Messer spoke at a support group a couple of years ago for us.  His topic was "intimacy after weight loss surgery" ....It was AMAZING!!!!  No one wanted to go home!  He stayed way over time to keep answering questions!  It was a huge group too! Anyway, isn't this coming Chandler Support Group the one where Cathy S. is bringing in a masseus?  Hmmmmmm, how do you spell that?  MA Soooooos?  Mu Suz?  ..........he he he!  Y'know.....a person who massages our tired, stiff, bodies !!!!! All are invited! 2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday of the month at Chandler Regional Hospital! I've got to get myself off to work!.......Have a great day sweetie pie!
Joyce 

MARY OTU
on 6/21/07 8:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Joyce, I would love to join you but pretty sure that we are going up North this weekend. We have a cabin in Strawberry. Hope to hear all about the Saturday event  from you. Cheers! Mary

JRinAZ
on 6/21/07 8:51 am - Layton, UT
So, I should just bag the grad seminar and join you in STrawberry for lunch!  Have fun! Hugggzz!
Joyce 

Linda S.
on 6/21/07 8:34 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce, you really need to work on being so anti-social.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active