I have to be at the hospital in a half hour!

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/19/07 1:52 am - tucson, AZ
Ok so I am off to the hospital for a whole new me. Ill update yall when I come home, and thank you everyone for your support all along!
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/07 7:26 am - AZ
I know you can't read this until you are back. But keep us updated I hope everything went ok.
M. clarke
on 6/19/07 2:52 pm
I know you will get this message after your surgery, so I hope your surgery went well!! I hope your recovery goes quickly, smoothly, and painlessly as possible!! Let us know how you are doing as soon as you are up to posting.
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/07 1:39 pm - AZ
Hope all is well with you!! The first week is hell, but after that you'll feel much better. Let us know how you do,  Take care, Erin
usafwifeandmommy
on 7/8/07 2:38 am - tucson, AZ

Im back from the hospital everything went well. I have been home for two and a half weeks. I am having a hard time with all of this because the scale has been stuck at the same spot for over a week. I am only two weeks out and already a stall, could this be possible?

anyhow thank you all for your well wishes I truely appretiate it.

ginau
on 7/8/07 3:39 am - mesa, AZ
Stop looking at the scale , you will drive yourself crazzzzy , your body is going to try and hold on - it thinks your starving it , just keep with the program and push, push, push the water !! it will drop, Plateau's are part of out lives - the best advice I received was to up the protein and give it a few days !  how much are you down now ??
Most Active