Update From My Dr.Appnt

Celeste B.
on 6/14/07 7:22 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Well, I went in to see Dr.Villares and it was a cool visit.  Needless to say that I am still very happy, that has not changed @ all. Okay, here is the verdict people.  I am borderline diabetic, low iron, and anemic.  The Doc said that I am a "Low Risk" patient.  I am still very happy with the verdict. My husband had some valid questions about how long will the weight stay off and will I have some energy.  The doctor answered them very well, (as if there was a question that he would not)  But he told my hubby that after 2 weeks I will loose 20lbs easy, and just thing of him giving me 20lb dumbells and have me walk around daily carrying them and see if it can be possible. Well he said that is what I am doing now, so w/out those 20lbs I will have more "spring in my step".  I am so stoked about this. Well, I go to the hospital at 5:30am for surgery @ 7:30am on June 18th, 2007, Monday. I went and got me some more protein drink samples from the Pharmacy. I am getting ready to drink this one called "Apple Exstacy by Nectar"...SOUNDS GOOD....BUT WE WILL SEE
vquigley
on 6/14/07 11:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
That is great news!  Just think in less than a week, you'll be on the losing side.  Keep us informed! Good Luck, Virginia
Celeste B.
on 6/15/07 1:32 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
YIPPIE.... Thanks Virginia
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/14/07 1:48 pm - tucson, AZ

YAY! I too have doctor V and I think I was there right along with you! Anyhow it is good to find other people that are at the exact same time frame with you! Good luck on monday and I follow you on tuesday!

Celeste B.
on 6/15/07 1:47 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Hey USAFwifeandmommy, I just paid attention to your screen name. My husband is retired from the USAF. Yes, we will stroll the halls together as losers....whoo hoo
David S.
on 6/14/07 2:26 pm

I wish you the best as your day approaches.  Don't be a stranger as you go through the next few weeks.  Things tend to be tough for the first few weeks, but then get alot better!  Let us be here for you! ---Dave

Dave from AZ     
Celeste B.
on 6/15/07 1:48 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Hi Dave, Thanks for your kind words. Trust me, you guys will hear every detail.... well, maybe not EVERY detail, but you get my meaning
Most Active