Chandler Support Report 6/13

JRinAZ
on 6/13/07 2:40 pm - Layton, UT
Awesome meeting tonight!  Jeanna was our facilitator and let us just babble the night away with concerns, questions, successes, etc.  She had a little message prepared but we all seemed to need the chatter time so she just rolled with it!  You rock Jeanna!   ....We each shared one thing we've done lately to get ourselves out of a rut! ......Soooooo many positive experiences from the group!

Representing our handsome men tonight were:  Jim P (showed up in time for supper!) , Chuck H (toned and tan!) , Kent (loving life and claims to not have any slumps!) , and Gil (still working out like a maniac!)  !!!!

Our lovely looking ladies were:  Cathy S (tan and crazy as ever) , Ellen (totally a gym rat!) , Laura H (all the way from Anthem is gorgeous!) ., Jeanna (in her hot new shirt!) , Nicole(itty bitty cutie patootie has to increaser her calories!) , Kim (Ooo la la after a trip to the P.S.), Andrea (newbie bandster is a LOSER!)  and Joyce (always an opinion)

Collectively, we represented Villares, Fang, Juarez, Blackstone, Simon and Zahn!  Lapbands, Rny's and the Sleeve! 

What a great mix!  What a fun group!  What a great support meeting!

Peeking ahead to the next  couple of meetings:
Tuesday,  June 26th:  Cathy S. is bringing in a Masseuse!!!!!  Oh yeah!  Everyone will come out of the woodwork for this meeting!  Toga Party!  he he he!!!
Weds, July 11th:  Jenn C "Teaching kids healthy eating Habits"...Jenn is a Child and Adolesscent Counselor
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 6/14/07 1:10 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce   You are so funny !   I a green in envy of you -  you just dont know what a wonderfull mentor , peer, friend, educator you have been to so many of us !   Your so knowledgeable  about so many issue and subjects that come up.    Chandler has a wonderfull support group because of you !  I hope all that read this know they are welcome to come and join us any time !  and if your intrested in boooking Miss Joyce for your next meeting - Just give me a call  -- I'll be her booking agent  - lol   All in all it was a great night !  
JRinAZ
on 6/14/07 2:28 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhhhhh Jeanna!  I'm Blushing cuz of your Green with envy sweet talkin! Huggggzzzz to you girlfriend!  You totally Rock!.........and if you're booking me someplace, can you please make sure that beaches, waves and suntan lotion are involved!  :) Luv ya, Joyce
Most Active