PCP in NE Phoenix?

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good morning all ~ Im looking for a PCP in NE Phoenix who is familiar with RNY post op needs (2 yrs out).  My current PCP seems clueless, and anytime I go to Blackstones office for my re-checks Im referred back to my PCP for issues w/my thyroid levels and anemia.  Im frustrated at this point, but determined!  Any input would be appreciated!  Have a great week!  deb
Nicole W.
on 6/11/07 2:53 am - Cave Creek, AZ
My PCP is over on 40th Street and Bell.  She just moved to a new office and its called Oasis Medical Center. Constantia (Connie) A. Abarikwu MD  4045 E Bell Rd Ste 103  Phoenix Arizona 85032-2237  Phone: 602-996-4790

TinkerBell

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 3:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Nicole - she was with Dr Marshall at one point, wasnt she?  Thats who I go to now.  Do you feel that she is up to date on gastric post op needs? Just wondering what your opinion is on her.    deb
Nicole W.
on 6/11/07 4:21 am - Cave Creek, AZ

Yes... she was with Dr. Marshall for a short period of time.  I love her... I have been seeing her for 9 years.  She is extremely throrough.  I know she has a few post-op bariatric patients including myself and I know she has another that is a few years out, because she has told me about her progress a number of times.

I would call and ask if you need more information.  But anything that SBC requests to be done I have a copy sent to my PCP also, so she is kept in the loop. She is a wonderful doctor.  My whole family goes to her.

TinkerBell

Most Active