One month post-op and feeling great!!

alligatorpgr
on 6/12/07 9:22 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, My ANGEL!!!  Time sure flys when you're having fun right?!??!?  I had my first month class on the 4th, and was very happy to add fruits, cooked veggies and peanut butter.  I don't get to add any more foods until 4 months post-op, so I'm trying to have as much variety as I can.  Call me so we can have lunch :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Candi Y.
on 6/11/07 10:19 am - Cottonwood, AZ
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!  So glad you are doing well and feeling great!  Thats wonderfull!  Way to put your walking shoes on too!!  Keep up the great work and keep us all posted!
alligatorpgr
on 6/12/07 9:23 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Candi :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 11:38 am - AZ
Alli soooo happy to see your doing well!!! Like the new pic! You have been a huge supporter on here for everybody so nice to see you on the losing side. Best of luck going back to work! Erin
M. clarke
on 6/11/07 2:18 pm
Does anyone know how to start a new post? When i try it ends up posting on the main chat board? So i'm just responding to your post Erin because i can't figure out how to start a new post :) By the way your new picture looks fantastic! Not sure if I mentioned that yet or not. RNY & Band Have you all heard of this? I just heard about it on the main board a few weeks ago. They are starting to do the RNY and now placing a band also! I guess this will put an end to the which one is better debate. Apparently getting both is the best solution now! Amazing!  
JRinAZ
on 6/11/07 3:00 pm - Layton, UT
Melissa,
On the AZ  forum, you can see the light blue column to the left with options.  The Forum Home just shows the mini clips of recent posts.  The Message Board is where you can write a new post.  It's listed as :"new topic".  ......The Recent posts will show the latest stuff and you can reply there.  When you reply though it will only show that thread and not the entire recent posts until you click on "recent posts" again!

Whew!  I'm clear as mudd!!!!

And ...as for the RNY and Band......I'm actually considering a revision to band which is puting a Lapband over my Rny.  It's an option for some of us who have had surgery failure of some type.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

alligatorpgr
on 6/12/07 9:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks so much Erin, for all the support you've given me.  You have definitely been an inspiration to me!!!  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/07 11:47 am - AZ
Why thank you, you'll do great you have such a good attitude towards all of it. Attitude is so much a part of becoming successful. , keep up with the pics!! Erin
JRinAZ
on 6/11/07 3:02 pm - Layton, UT
Alli!
You look amazing!  Are you able to eat better now?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

alligatorpgr
on 6/12/07 9:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Joyce, and yes thank goodness the eating has become sooo much better!!!  I got to add fruits and cooked vegetables and peanut butter last week, so that has made a huge difference for me.  Some things still don't taste the same, but I eat them because I know they are a good protein source and I need them.  I am very happy with my surgery and results so far, and look forward to see where the new "tool" will take me :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active