39 days Pre-OP...Feeling Nervous...HELP!

Desertflower
on 6/10/07 4:23 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hello Friends, Well, I attended my pre-op education last week and all I can say is WOW!  They really knocked my socks off. The materials and presentation were done very professionally, but I also felt they were down to earth.  Each presenter was warm and friendly and went over the materials in detail. Now I am having this feeling of being overwhelmed and panicky.  Will I be able to do this?  Can I follow all of the instructions and not blow it?  Can I drink enough water every day?   Are these feelings normal?  How did you work through these doubts?  Any tips and advice will be appreciated.  I don't want to fail again... Thanks and God Bless, Robin
JEAN-NA
on 6/11/07 12:07 am

Robin   The fact that you made it this far is enough to  know your going to be a sucess ! and yes yourfeelings are very normal ,    Believe me the begining is a little struggle  - but you 'll ease right into it , you go from constantly eating pre surgery to forcing yourself to eat  3 weeks  out .  and has you heal  you can  drink water a litle faster , tolerate proteins a little better , like most things in life the more you do em - the beter you get . remember it's not a diet it's a life style change, it may come off fast in the start an then slow down . - its ok - dont panic !   

Most Active