JOYCE - We need and update !!

JEAN-NA
on 6/8/07 2:32 am

Hey Miss Joyce                               What's up wth the Vitalady's visit  ?     I  saw something on Chandler Board  that  the event in cancel'd ?  be a real bummer to miss her .

JRinAZ
on 6/8/07 8:34 am - Layton, UT
Don (Vitaguy and hubby to Michelle aka Vitalady) e-mailed me yesterday morning and said that Michelle had a fall several days ago.  Her doc in Washington x-rayed and said it was a sprain.  So, they packed their trailer and truck and drove to California for the ASBS conference.  The pain was horrible and she had it looked at in CA.  It not only was a complete break, it was a jaged "shark tooth" kind of break and was completely disjointed below the shoulder (kind of hanging).  They are doing surgery today and puting in a plate.  She'll be in the hosp in CA for a few days and then will be sent directly home to Wash........sooooo, she won't be making it to the ASBS conf OR to any of the many stops she had planned on making along the way. If any of you have paid for the Vitalady event ahead of time then you will of course get  your money refunded.  I'll have cash at the next Chandler mtg and will send via snail mail to others who can't make that mtg.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JEAN-NA
on 6/11/07 12:00 am

Wow    I can't imagine the pain she must have been in,  I wish her a  speedy recovery ! and look forward to meeting her in the future !

Most Active