Want to share my happiness

Ewa C.
on 6/7/07 5:17 pm - Chandler, AZ

Everyone, I was so shocked today when I got weighed in at Dr. Simpson's office today.  I am at 206 lbs!!!  I simply could not believe it.  I was truly stunned!  I though I was somewhere between 210 & 213, because I weigh myself daily to keep myself on track.  I was at 240 just before my surgery on 3/28/07.  I still just can't believe it & it has truly made me very happy.  I do not believe I weigh so little since my daughter was maybe 8 or 9 years old, and she turns 19 this month.  And here I thought I wasn't doing that well because I really should been behaving myself better when it come to eating the correct foods and the correct portions.  Then there is the fact that I haven't even started exercising regularing.

My birthday is Nov 3, and I'm aiming for 180lbs.  The last time I weighed so little so just after my daughter's birth.  I am really looking forward to it.

I'm so grateful for the band, and the tool it has given me to enable me to lose weight.  It has truly been a God-send & a Dr. Simpson send too!

Well, I just wanted to share my happiness with the group, and let those of us out there that are still struggling (I sure am), that even with the struggles you can do it.

Hopefully, it will be even better now because I got my 2nd fill today.  I certainly seem to already feel a difference as far as the restriction, and I really needed that.

Thanks for listening/reading my rambling.

Ewa

M. clarke
on 6/7/07 5:24 pm
Ewa, Congratulation! That is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your excitement. It is always fun and inspiring to hear peoples successes.
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/8/07 12:50 am - tucson, AZ
Congratulations on your weigh in, how amazing. you go girl!
Candi Y.
on 6/8/07 1:00 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Ewa, Thats GREAT!!!!  So I missed you at Doc's office, I had set my app't for the 12th so I could attend another grouo, but it has been canceled for the 12th, but thats when I go again!!  That is alot of weight, you go girl.  FUnny how different people are cause I excercise like a fool and I'm at -44 since 3/14/07, but I am thrilled and am also thankfull to Doc and my TOOL, LOL.  Well hope to get to see you again sometime.  Keep up the GREAT work!!!  Chat soon - Candi
Ewa C.
on 6/8/07 10:35 am - Chandler, AZ
Thank you everyone for your words of support!  It is greatly appreciated! Ewa
Desertflower
on 6/10/07 4:28 pm - Mesa, AZ
All I can say is.....FANTASTIC!!!   Keep up the great work. Congratulations, Robin
David S.
on 6/8/07 1:50 pm

AWESOME!!! Sounds like your life is changing right before your eyes.  Make sure you write down your positive experience today in a journal or something so you can re-read it when you have a bad day!!

You're success is a big deal.  Don't forget to treat yourself to a protein shake!

Dave from AZ     
Most Active