I'm new and having VSG on 9/10/07

Jamie W.
on 6/7/07 3:02 pm
Hello all! I am really looking forward to the support and love that seems to be flowing throughout this site.  I have been truly blessed to have some people from my church begin to make donations for me to have surgery.  I can't wait to see the blessings poor in.  I am so tired of eating and being fat!!!  I sometimes find myself eating any and everything and sometimes feeling dissatisfied with food. I am scheduled to have the VSG surgery on Monday, September 10, 2007 and I can't believe it!!  I have to
Candi Y.
on 6/8/07 1:03 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Jamie - Congrats!!  I am sure you are thrilled and the time will fly by for you I'm sure, but I know at times for you it wont seem quick enough, it never does!!  I have used this sight for love and support for almost a year now and could never begin to say how much it has meant to me, so YES - we will all be here for you!!  God Bless!
David S.
on 6/8/07 1:25 pm

Jamie, That is so great that you now have a date, and are so excited about your life change.  As you mentioned, it is truly a blessing to be able to have WLS.  It sounds like you're trying to use the surgery as a turning poing for your life, which I think is fabulous.  This is the strategy I took, and several areas of my life have changed for the better. 

Don't forget to come back to the site and participate often.  I have found this to be a great place to work through your questions, as well as help give back to others struggling through stuff you've been through.  --Dave

Dave from AZ     
Most Active