Dr. Gitt in Phoenix (Plastic Surgery) - any reviews?

JRinAZ
on 6/16/07 1:45 am - Layton, UT
Gheesh Melisaa!  Can't you keep up with my crazy life!  LOL!  ............I can understand that cuz I can't keep up with me either!  ....... Sooooo.....Yup, I worked for Dr. Simpson (very awesome Doc) and now I work for Dr. Steven Gitt (board certified P.S. who specializes in Post Bariatric magic).........a totally awesome Doc!.....and before either of those, I worked for Bridges; and still kind of do some helping out for them......( a fantastic program!  I LOVE Kelly!).........and along the way, I have met and earned great respect for Dr. Blackstone, Dr. Simon, Dr. DeBarros, a few others, and now the very impressive:  Dr. Eric Schlesinger! soooo.....my most amazing job is at North Valley Plastic Surgery ....I love my job there because I can still have my heart and hand in the Bariatric world with all the docs and wonderful WLS buds! And.....as for a consult for you!!!!  You are absolutely right!  You should definitely wait until your weight has stabilized!  The closer to your goal range that you can get; the better your plastic surgery results will be and the safer your surgical experience will be too! Money????  Save $50,000 and you can have about everything imaginable.  $20,000 and you can have a Body lift and a few extras thrown in..........$10,000 will get you a great  procedure plus.........and $5,000  or less will get you some incredible smaller procedures. $10.00 ...will get you some tight underwear from WalMart to hold you over!  :)   If you call me, I can narrow it down a bit better for you. (the price, that is!!! :)) Our  Post Bariatric typical wish list includes: Body Lift (talk about transformations!!!!) Abdominoplasty (aka Tummy Tuck) Panniculectamy  (hanging skin over the abdominal area) Brachioplasty (arms) Breast LIft  (perkier) Brast Aug (fluffier) Thighplasty (pull up those sharpei panty hose) Butt lfit  (Jaylo doesn't need to have the only great derrier!) Butt Aug (Dr. Gitt can even use your own skin instead of an implant) Face Lift (years younger!) Neck (no need to compete with the bird at Thanksgiving!) Eyes (people will wonder if you've been on a very relaxing vacation) Liposuction (bye bye to bulge, thickness and fat cells!) Keep in mind that even though the list is long; the procedures can be combined  which gives multiple surgery discounts and less recovery time..  And, since we all lose so differently, someone may not need their "girl's" fluffed up.....but simply lifted may do it........and, Dr. Gitt can often use some of your underarm "extras" to fill up your girls instead of implants......Everyone has their specific "area" that is most bothersome to them, so may not need or want even half of the above.  Keep working out along your losing journey and maintain as much tone as possible!  It definitely helps! The very very best plan for anyone is to come in for the FREE consult since "one size" does not fit all with pricing or needs.  So, that's my little commercial which hopefully answers your questions a bit.  It's an exciting phase in our journey and I for one cannot wait til I'm signed up for my next step!!! You can shoot me an e-mail at work if you have any other qustions: [email protected] or give me a call at the office:  480 991-6877 .....continue the journey
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 6/16/07 5:32 am
Thanks Joyce! That helps a lot! Thats what I was looking for. I'm sure when the time come I will need everything lifted and fluffed!
sherylee24
on 6/16/07 5:47 am - El Mirage, AZ
That is not a dumb questions at all... especially since I don't really know the answer! ha ha!!! My surgeon did warm me that there was a huge possibility of a hernia. Reason being is that I had an open surgery, so when they closed me up, all the extra weight on me didn't did allow the area to close completely and the hernia was just my intestines popping through where it wasn't closed. I hope that kind of makes sense.
M. clarke
on 6/16/07 10:32 am
That kinda makes sense. I think? LOL. Thank you so much for your responses. It helps to hear as much info as possible. It is a long ways off, but I'm trying to get an idea of what is in store for the future.
M. clarke
on 6/15/07 11:00 am
Jersey. Congrats on your weight loss. Your look beautiful!
Most Active