Carrie's New Pic Updates

cj29
on 6/3/07 4:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ

Hello Everyone! I am now 9 months PO and loving life. I am down -120lbs since my WLS 08/06 and down -133lbs since Jan 2006. I am scheduled for my PS in November 07, my breasts will get the lift they need and augmentation as well as my tummy tuck & pub lift. I have a new job; it is stressful but seems to be a very positive environment. I have now moved into the " NORMAL " BMI weight range and am wearing size "8". My PS said when my excess skin is removed; I could be into a size 4/6. OMG! I have posted a new pic of myself on my profile if anyone wants to see my progress. I hope everyone is doing well and seeking happiness, as I am trying. God bless and keep striving for a healthier, happier you!  Carrie  

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/3/07 5:21 pm - tucson, AZ
WOW you are smashing! very very great job! I bet you are so proud of yourself because we all know you have NOT taken the easy way out! you go girl! Keep us updated on your PS.
alligatorpgr
on 6/4/07 2:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Carrie you look "AMAZING"!!!  Congratulations on all your hard work, it is definitely paying off:-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/07 1:23 pm - AZ
Carrie you look great!!! I know it feels incredible to be smaller again, I am wearing size 12/14 and I will cry the day a size 9 feels, I still have about 50 lbs to lose and I will do it now questions... I also plan on doing plastic surgery, my belly flap has to go, and my boobs are heading south further every 10lbs I take off. Thank heavens for IPEX bras from Victoria Secret!! Erin
Most Active