Grad Volunteers Needed....

JRinAZ
on 6/3/07 1:57 am - Layton, UT
Hi there all you "at goal, or nearly at goal" folks!!!!
Bridges St Luke's is hosting a big Graduate Seminar on Saturday, June 23rd. It's FREE and all St Luke's Grads are welcome (RSVP to Kelly since space is limited). Other's are invited as well "IF" you are with a ST Luke's pal! I need to round up FIVE volunteers to be on the Q & A Grad Pannel.  You need to be at least 1 year post-op, a Bridge's post-op, hovering around your goal weight AND living a healthy lifestyle!....  In other words, we want the panel to help those of us who may not be completely in this category! Please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] OR give Kelly a call.  This is a FUN opportunity for you to help others out! I will post the entire day's agenda next week.  There is a line up of incredible speakers, a vendor's area, healthy refreshments, door prizes, etc. I'm looking forward to meeting my on-line support friends and seeing old WLS Buds too! And....if you're wondering what Dr. Gitt it like?  He'll be there to answer all your questions about  "Choices AFTER Successful Weight Loss" .....Plastic Surgery for Post Bariatrics! Let me know if you can help out as a volunteer! P.S.  The Vitalady Event  attendance list promises a FUN bunch of folks!  Don't miss this unique opportunity to actually meet her and gleen answers to "Post WLS Success"!!!!
- Monday, June 18th.  Scottsdale Marriott @ The McDowell Mountains.  7-9:00 pm Call me this week for details @ 480 991-NVPS (6877) EVERYONE is invited to this support group get together!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active