My official date

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/2/07 5:52 pm - tucson, AZ
Ok so I talked to Nicole at Dr.Villares office on friday and my surgury had to be rescheduled but only by one day, my official surgury date is June 19. I am so excited I started this journy in May and I am having surgury in June! Wow I cannot believe it. I feel so fortunate. Well I have all my pre ops and tests already scheduled so I am on my way!!!! I had to share!
JRinAZ
on 6/3/07 2:06 am - Layton, UT
Wow!  You will be a LOSER before you and hubby celebrate the 4th of JULY!!!!  ......I LOVE your e-mail addy!  I am the wife of a Retired AF officer and a mommy to 5 AF brats!!!   Though I totally shunned that "BRAT" phrasing and stuck with "AF Angels" instead!  They have proven me RIGHT!!!   .........Gooooooooo Air Force!!!!  Give us a shout if you need some Angeling and some on-line warm fuzzies!  Your healthy "new beginning" is just around the corner!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/3/07 6:05 am - tucson, AZ

Yes I love being an Airforce Wife and mommy, and today my brats are not angels lol. its been a longgg weekend. my daughter is always better when her daddy is not around, lol! thank you so much and an angel would be great! what is an angels job by the way?

Most Active