Lane Bryant Outlet - Anyone Been?

nicoleaz
on 6/1/07 5:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
I've been shopping sales racks for the past couple of weeks trying to maintain a decent-fitting wardrobe for work as the pounds continue to melt away.  With the exception of a few miscellaneous purchases at other stores, I have been a faithful Lane Bryant shopper for the past 10 years and their styles suit my workplace very well. I've found some great deals at the  JCPenny's Outlet store at AZ Mills mall and perused The Avenue, but I'm looking for some really good deals for these interim clothes. I've gone from a 28 to a 22 and I'm shopping on down to size 14 if the price is right! You LB girls out here know how expensive their clothes are - has anyone ventured up North to the outlet store? I don't want to make the trip if the savings aren't that great. Anyone know? Nicole :spin:
alligatorpgr
on 6/1/07 6:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ

I love LB, but have never been to the outlet store, where's it at????? Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

nicoleaz
on 6/1/07 6:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Alli, here's the address: Lane Bryant Outlet Outlets at Anthem 4250 W Anthem Way Anthem, AZ 85086 (623) 465-4393 It's way out there!
alligatorpgr
on 6/1/07 8:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Kewl Nicole, thanx :-)   Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Candi Y.
on 6/1/07 7:42 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey All - The LB in Antham is a good store, not that big, but there sales racks are great!  Last week when I stopped they were having good sales!  I still have a closet of downsize clothing, so it will be a while before I'm venturing out!  GOOD LUCK!  Its a nice drive as long as you dont go during heavy traffic times!
nicoleaz
on 6/1/07 9:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Candi! I haven't driven that far north in a good while, but it sounds like the trip might very well be worth it!
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/07 1:11 pm - AZ
Nicole I have been there a couple of times, before my surgery. But now I am proud to say I do not have to shop in the plus size section. I actually went there this weekend and tried on some pants and they were cut too full. I went to Anne Taylor and they fit better. But I am loving exploring new options. I am going out with an old friend tommorrow night. I went out and bought Levi's and a party top!! Can't wait to go out!!  Have a great weekend Nicole
nicoleaz
on 6/1/07 1:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Whoo hooo!  I'll bet it feels great to slip into a pair of good 'ole Levis, huh? I can't wait! Congrats and have a great time!
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/2/07 5:43 pm - tucson, AZ
yay im excited to go check it out thanks so much girlie.
nicoleaz
on 6/3/07 10:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
UPDATE! I went to the LB Outlet store today and was kinda disappointed. They have shoes there, which was cool, but the prices didn't impress me. Bathing suits were still $60-$80 and most of the basics (slacks, blouses, etc.) were approximately $10-$15 less than in the regular store. Slacks and the "dress" shorts were about $35-$40 and shorts were around $25. They had some deeper discounted racks, but they were velour-like activewear and lounge around the house kinda stuff. The Gap outlet store (also in Anthem) goes up to size 20, albeit a small 20. Their XXL tops fit me, but they're a tiny bit on the snug side. Beware of the yummy smelling food court! lol
Most Active