Insurance denial

NiecyAZ
on 6/1/07 8:06 am - Kingman, AZ

Karen, What insurance do you have?  I was just approved.  It took 2+ years of documentation and a dedicated main care physician who stood strong beside me in getting it approved.   It took an extensive effort from myself, my main care physician and my surgeon Dr. Juarez but Im on my way.  I dont know if I can hel*****t but if I can I will.  Niecy Kingman AZ

karen_n_az
on 6/1/07 9:27 am - Thatcher, AZ

OK! Jennifer called back right away! Super Cool!  Because of the miss communication in the beginning and because the insurance had required more tests but never actually started asking for the tests up until six months ago, she is going to resubmit for me!  

I’m so glad!  She said that INS did not previously want the required info before so the office just skipped the step and all the patients where approved.  The INS. is now requiring all the tests before total approval.    

So I have everything that the INS co. is requesting done and now I’m getting together with Jennifer to bring it all together and perfectly organize everything for resubmission.  I guess this is now where I keep my fingers crossed on the final approval.  It's all or nothing!

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/2/07 5:48 pm - tucson, AZ
Good luck I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Most Active