Surgery Moved back a week

Lee S.
on 5/30/07 10:08 am - peoria, AZ
I was just called and told the surgery has been moved back for a week. The Dr. has a family emergency,   
David S.
on 5/30/07 3:55 pm
What a bummer!!  I had my dates pushed back a little too and it was very frustrating.  Especially because I had already given my boss a date.   I can relate.  --Dave
Dave from AZ     
usafwifeandmommy
on 5/31/07 3:37 am - tucson, AZ
Dont worry hon, I know the feeling. I too have dr.v and got the call. only nicole did not reschedule me. she said she would call me backa nd it has been 3 days! uggg. Anyhow I will call today. But I do know the feeling. Hang in there.
Lee S.
on 5/31/07 4:24 am - peoria, AZ

Thanks for the support, Yes, it sucked because my job had a party for me yesterday and now I will be back at work next week. I have to change all of my FMLA papers with my payrole department.  Today i still have my final dr. appointment and pre surgery instruction. If I look at it, I am get better prepared for the surgery.

Yes, I would call my doctor to find out when. Waiting three days is like waiting a life time.

Lee S.
on 5/31/07 10:57 am - peoria, AZ
I am so sorry to hear that. Well I went to my final meetimg today and it lasted 4 hours. Well now I see all the additional supplements and vitiams I need. The cost today was almost 300.00... Did you get a date?
usafwifeandmommy
on 5/31/07 5:47 am - tucson, AZ
I know I can be better prepared now. It is just that my mother in law was comming out to help with the kids now her ticket is no good she cannot cancel it so she has to just come and stay and buy a one way home. it totally sucks.
Most Active