Checking ticker....

Mollyfrise
on 5/29/07 11:47 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
It seems to be working on this forum, but not another...

265/160/155

dfavre
on 5/30/07 5:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
I have been cutting and pasting until my fingers turn blue.  For some reason, it doesn't work for me.
dfavre
on 5/30/07 5:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Mollyfrise
on 5/30/07 10:38 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I read somewhere to copy the actual ticker, not the code and that worked, but like I said, only on certain forums.

265/160/155

dfavre
on 5/30/07 12:33 pm - Maricopa, AZ
M. clarke
on 5/30/07 2:31 pm
are you copying the entire code? I only ask because what is shown pasted there is only part of it.
M. clarke
on 5/30/07 2:41 pm
actually come to think of it the code you have there doesn't look right to me at all. It looks like the code that links back to their website when you click on the ticker as it has a target in it. The code you what should have a href in it. That refers the link back to the picture of the ticker on their website so that it shows up where ever you place the code. Try doing it again and copying the HTML code. If you can't get it to work on tickerfactory you can click on my ticker and do one there also. It will take you to a different site to make one.
Eggface
on 5/30/07 3:57 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Here is the OH tutorial http://obesityhelp.com/content/howtoaddaticker.html

You go to a site like tickerfactory.com and then you copy (Ctrl C or right click copy) the picture of the ticker (not the html code) directly from tickerfactory and come back to this site and paste (Ctrl V or right click paste) it in the section under User Settings (left side of the screen, above the ads) and it will appear as a signature be sure to click on "enable signature"  or if you want it on your profile just cut and paste the picture of the ticker and add it in your profile in any section (My story, Intro, etc.)

Hope this helps, ~Michelle OH Member Services

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

M. clarke
on 5/30/07 4:10 pm
are they going to be changing it so it won't read the html code anymore?
David S.
on 5/30/07 3:53 pm
They seem to be rolling out the new format of message board gradually.  For example, my Monthly surgery discussion board doesn't show the tickers and is in the old format, but the AZ board does show the ticker. Hopefully that answers your question, --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Most Active