New pictures Uploaded

David S.
on 5/28/07 2:41 pm
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've now uploaded a new husband/wife picture and a family picture that was taken today.  Jodell and I are so excited about how far we've come over the past couple months as a result of our March surgeries! Please feel free to go to my profile to see the newly uploaded pics! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Candi Y.
on 5/28/07 2:46 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
U BOTH LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!  Wow what a difference!!  Glad all is going well!  I am also going to take some new photos to post, I'm not down nearly as much as you guys, but I'm a Bander and it goes away slower.......  But I'm down 40 and I'm sure they'll be a difference in my photos!  KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
David S.
on 5/29/07 11:28 am

Thanks!!!! With 40 pounds down, sounds like you're doing great!!! I look forward to seeing the new pics when you get them taken/uploaded.

--Dave

Dave from AZ     
usafwifeandmommy
on 5/29/07 8:30 am - tucson, AZ
WOW I must say that you and Jodell look AMAZING!  You guys could not have done a better job! You look like a totally diffrent couple, and it shows that you are happier! She is so pretty! Your beard does you no justice so dont grow it back, hehe! Again I am so proud of both of you, what an inspriation.
David S.
on 5/29/07 11:34 am
Thanks for your kind comments.  Believe it or not, I grew the beard primarily to hide my double chins.  Now that they are mostly gone, it is no longer a concern.  As for the gorgeous wife, I really lucked out on that one.  We are a team, even in our weight loss.  I'm glad I might be some inspiration to some people, as alot of people here on the board have been an inspiration to me since I discovered OH early this year. --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Most Active