SUGAR FREE CAKE

sgirl
on 5/28/07 10:51 am - tucson, AZ

Does anyone know of a really great sugar-free cake mix from box or scratch?  I have heard that there is such a thing and also the frosting being sugar free, does anyone know about this? 214/137/114   77 lbs. gone forever, and I mean it!!!!!!!

Eggface
on 5/28/07 1:43 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
You might want to try the Splenda website they have a ton of sugar free dessert recipes.  It's http://www.splenda.com/   Hope this helps, ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

JEAN-NA
on 5/29/07 12:12 am

Yes there is a sf cake mix from Pillsbury !!    not bad either , about $2.00 - get it at Fry's  grocery .   a friend made one and used some  sf pudding   to make a strawberry shortcake.   you might also wan tto check out Fry's Bakery  -  they have an Angel food cake already made !  hear its pretty good also ,  I had a cream puff from the Bakery  over the week-end  filled with Whipped Cream - you can control the sugar !  in lieu  of birthday cake !  

usafwifeandmommy
on 5/29/07 8:32 am - tucson, AZ

A good place to find sugar free recipes is lowcarbfriends.com you can get low carb and sugar free reciepes on there by the hundreds. It is worth a look! :)

jenniferlm
on 5/30/07 4:19 pm - AZ
Hi! I just saw in the store today the reduced sugar pillsbury cake mixes and they have the reduced sugar frosting to go with them too. There is a bakery near Thunderbird and 43rd ave. that makes really great sugarfree cakes and other things as well. Here is the site www.baker-wee.com
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/07 1:43 am - AZ

You could probably make one from scratch. But a little forewarning. I tried a Olive Garden sf dessert and I dumped so bad I thought I would die!!!!! So I am very wary of SF cake type dessert. I usually stick with fruit with sf cool whip!!

Most Active