1 week to go

Lee S.
on 5/28/07 10:49 am - peoria, AZ
I have one week to go..Next Monday is my day...
nicoleaz
on 5/28/07 11:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Are you getting excited yet?! Have a packing list for the hospital? Keep us posted!
teachingdeb
on 5/28/07 12:24 pm - mesa, AZ
Hi! My day too! How are you doing on your liquids? I'm feeling tired today....but still very excited about a new life!!! Keep posting! Debbie
jenniebr
on 5/28/07 3:32 pm, edited 5/28/07 3:32 pm - queen creek, AZ
Hey Debbie,  I hope all is well with your pre-op diet!     Dr D did pretty well but got very crabby by Thursday!  I am just glad we werent in the office on Friday!  I am sure he is enjoying his liquids and SF Jell-O this week.  He had to do it this weekend so he could be healed over the long weekend. Poor Becky, she has to live with him!  At least you guys wil have the new and improved band, I am stuck with the old one.  I guess its ok since it worked very well for me!   Call or email me if you need anything.   Did you get to try some different proteins? I have a few protein samples that I got this weekend.  I am not into them so you are welcome to them.   Only 1 more week!!!  I am sooooo excited for you! Take care,  Jen
teachingdeb
on 5/29/07 8:51 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Jen!!!! LOL I am sitting here counting my change cause payday is Friday and I am totally out of protein!!!! I have enough to go try some Wal-Mart something (?****il I can get my Unjury. So, yes, would love to try your samples!!!!!! BTW...I really enjoy Unjury in unflavored. I don't think I have had the same drink twice yet...and that is helping to keep the "newness" I was VERY crabby this a.m. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I cried and carried on, but had my midday drink around 10:00 and that helped so much. Hey, what is your thoughts on me working with my trainer during this time? I emailed the nutritionist about this, but had to leave school early today to go to a funeral, so I don't know what his take on this would be. I find that I get low energy and am not 100% perky. I worked out a few days ago and my trainer freaked when he understood how little I am consuming. .... I probably should just pick up the phone and call you, but have one more ?.... my a.m. blood sugars are getting higher each a.m...and I'm not eating crap!!! this a.m. they were 149....what is with that???????????????? I am excited too...you are such an awesome role model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any chance you will be at hospital on monday???? later!! deb
Desertflower
on 5/29/07 3:30 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am rooting for ya...I know you must be excited. Good Luck & God Bless! Robin
Lee S.
on 5/29/07 10:47 pm - peoria, AZ

Thank you so much. I am very ready but scared I get asking myself can I do all the requirements. I think I have information overload and feeling overwhelmed. many thanks

Desertflower
on 5/30/07 3:26 am - Mesa, AZ
I can imagine how overwhelmed you feel right now...I will be starting my pre-op education etc. in June.  I have read everything I can get my hands on about RNY, and I also feel like I am not sure if I can do this the way I will need to.  What is my choice?  I have to make these changes to LIVE.  That is the bottom line.  My life is a mess right now because of my health issues. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers as your date gets closer. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. Robin
Most Active