25th Wedding Anniversary and New Pics!

AvasGrammy
on 5/28/07 3:15 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to say that I posted new pics of our 25th wedding Anniversary and then some new ones of me and My Granddaughters Ava and Lacey. As some of you know we have been raising them since Feb...anyways...let me know what you think! LuAnne

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/28/07 11:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary.  Your granddaughters are beautiful and they look so precious in their dresses.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

AvasGrammy
on 5/29/07 5:39 am - Chandler, AZ
Rebecca, Thank you so much!!! I can't believe it has been 25 years! These Grandbabies are so much apart of our lives....thank you for your compliment!!! I love to dress them up! LuAnne
usafwifeandmommy
on 5/29/07 8:26 am - tucson, AZ
Huge congrats on your 25th. What an acomplishment! When I see people that tell me they have been married that long, my eight LONG years seem like nothing at all! I love that people continue to stay married for that long what encouragment it gives us! Congrats again!
AvasGrammy
on 5/29/07 12:30 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you so much! As you already know it takes alot of work to be married!!! I think when we all get into marriage at the beginning we think it is suppose to be like a fairytale story...LOL...but we soon find out that it is not! My hubby and I have been through so much in these 25 years but I would not trade him for anything!!! He is my soul mate...no doubt! I hope you have a wonderful marriage too...and find something to love about each other every day...even when you are going through tough times... LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 5/30/07 12:00 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Pretty Girlfriend! Congrats on breaking the stats and making it to 25 years!  ....Wishing you another 25 wonderful ones!!! You are gorgeous as always and those grand daugters are tooooooo cute!!!  I'll bet you kiss on those sweet cheeks all day long!  I'm convinced that a grandbaby hug extends our life by ooodles!  :) Big Huggggzzz your way!  How bout joinig us at a Chandler support group sometime soon  so I can see you in person again!  (or the Vitalady event on June 18th????)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AvasGrammy
on 5/30/07 1:35 am - Chandler, AZ

Hi Sweet Joyce! Thank you so much for the compliments!!! I can't believe it has been 25 years!!!  Dr. S is only having one support group meeting per month for the summer...i would love to be able to go to the next support group in Chandler...when is it???? How was your daughters wedding??? Where are the pics??? I would love to see some of them!\I want to see you too again...i miss you everytime i go into the office,....it is not the same without you!!! Less joy for sure....Diego met me last week when I walked in and made me smile! If a Grandbaby hug extends our life by ooodles then i will be one old woman when i die!!! LOL They are alot of work but bring me more joy than i can say!

Huggggzzz to you too!!! Have a great day!!!

LuAnne

Most Active