Huntington Beach,Ca ????

Candi Y.
on 5/28/07 2:43 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
I know this is VERY off topic, but I was wondering if anyone is formilar with Huntnigton Beach.  My family is looking to vacation there this summer and would like to stay by Beaches??  Any suggestions or info would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks All!! 
Nicole W.
on 5/28/07 6:33 pm - Cave Creek, AZ

Hi Candi, Huntington Beach is beautiful!  Everytime we go to Disneyland we make sure we head to the beach.  Not sure of what hotels to stay at around the beach, because we usually stay in Anaheim.  But check out hotels.com  or priceline.com  I have been successful with both!

TinkerBell

David S.
on 5/29/07 11:59 am
Don't know much about beaches, but I sure am catching a bug for a summer vacation!  Unfortunately, I've used almost all of my time off for the surgery and stuff!
Dave from AZ     
azbigmamma
on 6/4/07 4:54 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi there, I was born and raised there till I ws 16. We go back to Cali 2 or 3 times a year. I LOVE Calif. the beaches around there are nice. Stay away from Long beach it is nasty. That is where the Queen Mary ship is. Knott's Berry farm is not far from Hunington Beach. I think Hunington Beach's are nice and pretty clean for the most part. I think you would have fun. I always do. Try and get a hotel away from the actual beach. The closer you are the more pricier they will be. Good luck and have fun. Tanya
Tanya
RNY 7/26/06
320/148/130
pre-curr-goal
Most Active