New show on The Learning Channel

JRinAZ
on 5/27/07 12:26 pm - Layton, UT
Yoooooooooo Hooooooooooo Linda friend!  How did you find the little icon doodles?  I'm stumbling around this new format all lost!  Maybe one of your computer geniuses could teach the rest of us how to use all the bells and whistles???!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

CK777
on 5/27/07 3:16 pm - Avondale, AZ
Joyce When you go to post or reply to a post at the top of the task bar where there is the B for Bold, I for Italic, Font, Size, etc....................... well then there is a smiley face and if you click on that it gives you all the different  emoticon options. Hope that helps. Cathy Now if I could only figure out how to resize a photo to change my avator to a current picture.
JRinAZ
on 5/27/07 3:37 pm - Layton, UT
 Soooooo.....the little funny dudes have not disappeared afterall huh???  Thanks Cathy! You rock!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Linda S.
on 5/27/07 4:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Ok, looks like you found the doodles, and I don't think you have any questions about your sig, but if you do let me know.. As you can see, I have Boop-itis. Special hug, special lady.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 5/27/07 4:22 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I too have the Brookhaven center taped, and say there but for the grace of God. I am sure people look at my size and say the same thing. It is great to hear how well you are doing, and how happy you are .

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active