New show on The Learning Channel

cowgirlsue
on 5/22/07 7:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX

For all of you that have cable tv and get The Learning Channel, Starting on Monday of next week they will begin broadcasting a new show called Big Medicine. I'm looking forward to this and I'm hoping to glean more information and help out of it also. It will be on Monday evening sometime. I look forward to watching it and seeing what goes on.

Let the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, oh Lord my strength and my redeemer.
Linda S.
on 5/23/07 1:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for reminding me, I made a posty and put it on my lamp.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

AZdove
on 5/24/07 1:47 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Yes I have it set to TIVO this new series.  I also have as one of my programs the Brookhaven Obesity Clinic show.  I believe it is on the same channel.  I generally get on the treadmill as I am watching Brookhaven.  I am excited that morbid obesity is starting to come out of the closet!  The more information that can be made public I think the more flexible employers and insurance companies will be with covering weightloss surgery!  I have been a loser since 2/7/07 and praise God daily for each and every blessing He has given me.  This was a life changing decision and I feel renewed each morning that I rise from my bed with more energy than I had all of my 30's and 40's!
Desertflower
on 5/24/07 5:02 pm - Mesa, AZ
I read your post and I am so happy for you.  I will be having my RNY in Mid-July and I am so excited. Dr. Blackstone will perform my surgery also.  I love her office and staff. May I ask, how much weight you have released so far?  I am inspired to hear that your energy levels are so much better.  I need that, too! Thanks and take care. Robin
cowgirlsue
on 5/24/07 10:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I sure can relate to what you've been through. Yes God is so wonderful to bless us each day....

Let the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, oh Lord my strength and my redeemer.
Linda S.
on 5/25/07 3:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Duh, will set to TIVO and take postie off lamp, I miss my braincells....sigh, wondering if fat cells ate them

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Wendella
on 5/27/07 11:15 am - Mesa, AZ
I saw some sort of show and was with  a friend and if ur not prepared for questions u do not want to answer with the person ur watching with- change the station fast!
sigw.jpg       Just Think Happy Thoughts...
Linda S.
on 5/27/07 12:06 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hmmm does that mean your friend was a distraction?  Or the kinda friend you did not want to give so much info to?? Hey there AZ!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Wendella
on 5/27/07 12:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
It was a male friend who i did not want to show my scars too, but by the end of the stupid show thought what the heck there not going any place- FYI NEVER show ur scars unless ur ready for questions like were u really that big? and how much did u eat? what size were U?  BIG MISTAKE!  and the questions kept coming... from 3x to size 8/10.  trust me DO NOT open pandoras box unless ur ready for what may come out...... and i was not.
sigw.jpg       Just Think Happy Thoughts...
Linda S.
on 5/27/07 4:27 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I hear ya. They are not the most tactful as a lot. Congratulations on your sucess. Men....and yeah I know it could have been a woman, but the vibe and reaction would have been different. Thanks for the heads up and you look gorgeous .

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active