PLEASE HELP!

Desertflower
on 5/24/07 4:57 pm - Mesa, AZ
So sorry that he could not help you.  I will keep the look out for you.  If I hear of anyone that will take a patient with your needs I will pass it on. Good Luck. Robin
JEAN-NA
on 5/23/07 9:04 am
Bummer  !!   But  good news might be on the Horizon for you !! I heard a rumor that there may be a national fill center registry for lap banders ,  You might want to  see if you can research this , I would suggest finding out who made your  Band  and contact the company for a list of doctors who use their  product - might be a jumping off point for you .. cause they should be able to doa fill for you !  Not to sound weird - But  you would think it likes a car !  you take it  to a dealership  that knows and understands the product and supports the manufacturer.
lemarie22
on 5/23/07 9:42 pm - Glendale, AZ
Have you tried Dr. Blackstone?  I know that she has been willing to do rny reversals on people that no one else would touch.  She may be willing to help you with this.  Good luck. Connie
Manzanyta
on 5/24/07 7:51 am
Thanks Connie, I will try Dr. Balckstone! M
jenniebr
on 5/24/07 2:09 pm - queen creek, AZ
Hi,   I understand the frustration and could never imagine having my band unfilled for any length of time!Our office has a few SOTB patients.  The big hesitation with non-US band patients is the fact that the only FDA approved band is the Inamed band.  Our docs can not and will not treat a patient with a non-FDA approved band. . Let me know the details and which doc did your surgery, I am not making any promises but I will sure try to help you get back  on track! Call me at 480-677-4348 or email [email protected] Good Luck and keep your chin up, we are all here to support you! Jen
Manzanyta
on 5/24/07 3:20 pm
My band is actually and Inamed band (5cc) I have a letter from my Dr. In Mx that states the exact procedure of my surgery and the type of band i have. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! M
Manzanyta
on 5/28/07 1:31 pm
Jen, Im off tomorrow and wed. Call me back if have a chance! Thanks! M
smatyas
on 5/31/07 1:52 am - Snowflake, AZ
Call Fill Centers USA.  They will be able to help you find a place to get your band adjusted. www.fillcentersusa.com 866-345-5872
Most Active