Off track, trying to get back.

koto
on 5/22/07 7:17 am - Osgood, IN

I had a job change in january and had to spend 3 months away from home. So I pretty much ate at resturants for that time. I didn't gain or loose. Spent alot of time throwing up. I have been at my new work location and am having troubles eating there. Everything there is high cal pre made food. the simplest things have enormous calorie contents. Taking food is not a possibility and in short order I have gained about 15lbs. I am going to try a fill to see if that will further limit my intake.

One problem I am having. Some days I can eat whatever I want, but others I can hardly drink water. I don't mind being tight but the wide open stuff has got to go.  any suggestions?

Desertflower
on 5/22/07 6:06 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Koto, I am surprised that your job does not allow you to bring in your own food?  You can't pack a small cooler with protein, veggies and fruit?  What if you were a diabetic?  Wouldn't your company try to accomodate your medical needs?  Well, there isn't much difference here.  Obesity leads to diabetes. Check with your doctor about your limitations.  The last fill you had...was it done with x-ray?  This helps the doctor to see the flow of intake as the fill is adjusted.  Its better than guessing.  Ask him./her to do it that way next time. Also, be sure to chew,chew,chew your food.  No liquids while you eat. Good luck to you and God bless. Robin
yogibear
on 5/27/07 1:56 am - Fountain Hills, AZ
One change i have made in the last 7 weeks is i have been concentrating on taking in my protein drinks.  Is this an option for you?  I will do one protein drink at home before i leave for work and take two portions with me to work to mix with my shaker. 
koto
on 5/27/07 4:11 am - Osgood, IN
I had almost forgotten about protien shakes till this last week when I was able to get back to the gym. It was always a routine for me to finish up my workout with a shake, Seems to help rebuild mucles and I don't want anything to eat for a while afterwords. My back has been keeping me from doing alot, but I am getting back into it now.
Most Active