Back in the loop!

JRinAZ
on 5/21/07 2:12 am - Layton, UT
Wow! Out a few days for the wedding celebrations and so much great chatter is happening here! High Fives on the losses! Cognrats on the surgery dates! Weigh 2 go on the lifestyle accomplishments! LOSER'S totally rock!!!! Just some info and reminders in case you're wanting some extra support in the next while...... The Chandler Support Group meets tomorrow night (the 22nd) from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital in conference rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level. The hospital is located on Frye and Dobson and the best entrance is from the East Main door by the E.R. side. There will be a guest speaker and an optional dinner out will be at the Sombrerrors Burritos behind the Chandler Mall about 7:30. It has many WLS friendly options and is easy on the pocket book! Are you a Villares post-op? Then I hope to see you tonight at their annual Bariatric celebration at Good Sam. Dr. Gitt will be presenting at 6 pm and I'll be there to meet and greet! Haven't signed up for the "Vitalady" event yet? Not sure when it even is? Circle Monday, the 18th of June from 7 to 9 p.m. At the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountain. (details will be posted often from now til then).....RSVP to Joyce at 480 991-NVPS (6877). Vitalady has counseled thousands of post-ops for over 10 years on how to get to goal with appropriate ASBS suggested health supplements and has helped them maintain their weight loss through nutritional guidance. DON'T MISS this amazing opportunity! For just $10.00 (movie ticket price and just to help offset facility expenses) you can have a great support group experience and get the latest and greatest info on this year's American Society of Bariatric Surgeon's national convention. Vitalady makes her home in Washington so getting her here for a a visit is a rare treat!!! She will be hosted by Dr. Gitt and North Valley Plastic Surgery. A Bridges St Luke's GRAD??? Circle Saturday the 23rd for the big Grand Opening of their new Bariatric Wing and Graduate Seminar. Details will be coming...... See y'all tomorrow at support group (it's for everyone from any program, at any stage and is FREE) Joyce P.S. Darlene did a fab job on my daughter's wedding cake!!!! Maybe she'll be posting the pics sometime soon!!!! Luv ya Darlene!
Most Active