Surgery Date Set!!!!

teachingdeb
on 5/16/07 4:06 am - mesa, AZ
I am a happy camper today!! I now have a date set for my lap band surgery on June 11th ...... and soon I will be on the other side with all my fellow AZ banders. I am so giddy and excited and can hardly wait!!!!! debbie
JEAN-NA
on 5/16/07 6:40 am
Congrats Debbie Who did you decide to go with for your Surgery ? I know how excited you are .. We will be rooting you on ...
teachingdeb
on 5/16/07 3:03 pm - mesa, AZ
hi jean, i am going with WLIA, Dr. DeBarro's....you? I have been pleased with this entire process....can't wait to start seeing some changes. My fiance bought a corvette today, and my first goal will be to get that seat belt on! Thanks for the note!!
alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 8:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Congrats Debbie Alli
Candi Y.
on 5/17/07 12:27 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Congrats Debbie, your new birthdate will be here before you know! I'm a fellow AZ Bander - Doc SImpson (3/14/07) Down -37lbs!! and LOVING IT!!!! My second fill was the kicker for me!! Try and prepare yourself for the MENTAL battle, it was the one thing I really wasn't ready for but am now fightng it with all my might!! Good Luck, keep us posted!! My profile goes through step by step and even shows some pretty gross pictures of surgery pre & post and a fill!!! Good Luck - Take care!
carolem
on 5/17/07 3:59 am - Austin , TX
Congratulations Debbie, we'll be happy to have you on the losing side with the lap band. I am also lap band, and love it. My husband had it as well and it's great that we both are on the same food plan. Be sure to check out the lap-band forum, you'll get a lot of useful information on there as your life changes and new things come up that you won't be familiar with. Stay relaxed and positive, all will go well. Good luck to you.
jenniebr
on 5/17/07 8:53 am - queen creek, AZ
Hey Debbie! I am soooooo excited for you!! I hope you are planning to come to the support meeting Monday! Call me or email me and let me know how its going. When is your pre-op? I should be in the office next week so I will make sure I am there when you come in! Take care and call me if you need anything! Jen
Desertflower
on 5/18/07 5:57 pm - Mesa, AZ
Debbie, This is super news! Congrats on your surgery date!!! Robin
Celeste B.
on 5/21/07 1:13 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS
Most Active