Too Hot to Trot

jenncarson
on 5/15/07 1:00 pm - AZ
Too Hot to Trot... Too Hot to Walk...Too Hot to Exercise.... Too Lazy to Exercise!!!!!!!! In general, I hate to exercise. The only exercise I really like at all is walking outside. But I won't walk IF it is over 90 degrees! When it hit above 90, I quit walking all together. I'm a hard-core night owl so I won't walk before work and I don't want to go after sun down. I haven't exercised in several weeks. I really want to incorporate exercise in my life but I think I hate to move more than a turtle on Nyquil. I think if I don't exercise my weight loss is going to slow down and I'll be all flabby if I ever do reach a healthier weight. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE to Exxxxxxxxxercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comments? Empathy? Sympathy? Suggestions? I do enjoy sleeping in and eating... Is that exercise?
M. clarke
on 5/15/07 1:13 pm
LOL. I have no suggestions for you as I have a hard enough time exercising myself with my back and well...hating it myself. But I absolutely love your honesty! Come to think of it.. what about swimming? That is something I enjoy doing. The whole fat chick in a swim suit part sucks, but I do love the water and its great exercise.
alligatorpgr
on 5/15/07 1:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
What about Mall walking Jenn, do you have one close by, or have you tried the Leslie Sansone WALK AWAY THE POUNDS tapes??? They are awesome, all you need is a tv and a DVD player or a VCR, and they give a pretty good workout. Hope you find something that helps Alli
dfavre
on 5/15/07 5:20 pm - Maricopa, AZ
OHHH, I love that CD Alli! Yep, I totally understand where Jen is coming from. IN fact, I ended up joining a gym because my tredmil at home kept shutting off. I guess it got too hot in my house...(of course I later found out that it has a max weight capacity of 250 lbs., so I'm screwed)...lol. Anyway, the tredmil at the gym is cool, but I only signed up for a month so far. I hate getting locked into those contracts!
MARY OTU
on 5/16/07 1:37 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Well, here I go again with my WATER EXCERCISE mantra: It is cool It is aerobic It is strength training It is fun! If anyone wants to check it out even one time, come to my class on Wed nights (yes I now instruct) at the downtown Lincoln Family YMCA. First class is my treat. Y membership is around $40.00 per month. If you are nowhere near downtown Phx then find a YNCA near you and get thee to a class. My YMCA even has belly dancing class on Friday night! (no belly reval required)lol! Mary
jenniebr
on 5/17/07 8:58 am - queen creek, AZ
Jenn!!!!! Your new picture is awesome!! You better get that body moving! Walking to the kitchen counts but only if you going in there to clean. Come to the support meeting Monday, we will be having gym talk!!! We need to come up with some "cool" ways to get in the activity this summer. Think of some tell them at the meeting! You are doing fantastic! See you MONDAY!! Jen
Most Active