2 months out, life changed forever!

David S.
on 5/15/07 11:19 am
Been a while since I posted to the AZ Board--- On Sunday, it was officially 2 months since my surgery. I have been able to return to work, and ease back into life. I have also lost 67 pounds, and have gone from a 52 waist size to a 44. I am also over the half way point to goal. Finally had to break down and buy some clothes, as I was starting to look like a clown. As some of you may be aware, my wife Jodell had her surgery on 3-27 (2 weeks after me). She has lost 35 pounds so far, and is looking FAB. She is feeling great too. Just wanted to update everyone on how we're doing!! 337/270/205
M. clarke
on 5/15/07 11:46 am
Congrats to both of you on the great weight loss!!!!!
vquigley
on 5/15/07 12:13 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi David, Congrats to both you and your wife! Life does just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. Virginia
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/15/07 11:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear from you two and all about your progress. I have been wondering how you all were doing. Keep up the good work and post more often.
Celeste B.
on 5/17/07 9:23 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 THE BOTH OF YOU
dfavre
on 5/17/07 2:18 pm - Maricopa, AZ
67 pounds...OMG! I'm not worthy!!! (tee hee) Anyway, that is AWESOME, Keep up the good work! We are rooting for you and the Mrs.! Dawn
Desertflower
on 5/18/07 6:04 pm - Mesa, AZ
Wow!!! So great to hear from you both...keep up the great work. You are an inspiration. Robin I will have my RNY in July.
Most Active