Trying to make a decision as to what doctor

chana381
on 5/15/07 7:20 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi all, I need a recommendation for a doctor. Would love to hear from you guys as to who you went with and what was your experience. Thanks and Take care!
Candi Y.
on 5/15/07 8:12 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Susan - Best reply for you would be to look into Doc's that do ONLY the surgery you are seeking. Also check out that Doc's seminars and also review peoples profiles to see how their experiences went! But keep in mind EVERYONE is different. Once I had made the choice of Lapband surgery, I then started checking out Lapband Doc's, what made me happy was that Doc Simpson ONLY does the Lapband surgery now, so he knows about any and all changes etc. Do your research and use this website as a helping tool.... Good Luck!
JEAN-NA
on 5/15/07 8:57 am
Susan Dr Robin Blackstone . can say enough wonderful things about her, She is a little longer on wait time but well worth it - very caring dedicated doctor,does both RNY and lap band ! Be fair to yourself and go check out the seminars all the doctors give free seminars and you get a change to meet them and see how you feel about their programs - cause they are all a littel differant from each other , also check with who your insurance covers ..
Most Active