wedding

M. clarke
on 5/13/07 5:22 pm
Sorry didn't mean to put that under that topic title.. Lets try a new topic title.. how are the wedding festivities going?
Darlene X
on 5/14/07 12:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not sure who this was aimed at... but Im making my first Wedding cake this week for Joyce's daughters wedding Saturday!!!!!!! Im soooo nervous... *breathe, breathe*
M. clarke
on 5/14/07 8:13 am
It was aimed at the Joyce Wedding festivities so your wedding cake definitely applies! How exciting and nerve wrecking to make a wedding cake! I don't know how you do it without wanting to eat the frosting.
JRinAZ
on 5/14/07 12:46 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Melissa and all! Wedding week is in full swing and so far it's all perfect! But......the poor commuters on the 101 had a little more drama than the usual Monday morning junk! I was almost to work and had the flu hit me hard!!!! I couldn't get over to exit so I just pulled over and let it goooooooooooo!!!!!! It wasn't dumping at all but full blown flu symptoms!!! I had to head the 20 miles back home to shower all over again. By the time I hit home I knew that I wouldn't be able to make it to work today! I've been in and out of lethargic sleep all day long! .....up just long enough to take tylenol, nibble soda crackers and sip water.... I'm hoping it's a 24 hour flu cuz company starts arriving in 2 days!!!! I know I've been guilty of letting my "personal good choices" be put at the bottom of each daily list! I need to kick it up a notch with the protein and water so I'm at the top of my game! I can't wait to see Darlene's wedding cake! She's going to do an amazing job!!!! I'll have to post some wedding pictures next week...... Thanks for asking! Sooooooo.....how are YOU doing? Huggggzzz, Joyce
Most Active