Leak

johnb_az
on 5/10/07 7:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all, Well I am off to see Randy at SBC. I called them about a site that won't stop "leaking." At first I thougt it was a scab, but when I remove it about two days later it starts coming back. The inside of the round circular depression has no signs of any open area. The skin looks well healed but after a few days I get a dark brownish build up. My surgery was Feb 9th and everything should be healed by now. I called this am and they called me back in just a few minutes to say I need to come in this afternoon. Anyone else have any issues like this or any ideas? Thanks, Doc
M. clarke
on 5/10/07 8:07 am
Doc. I hope everything is okay! Let us know.
Candi Y.
on 5/10/07 9:56 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Doc - We'll be thinking of you, Keep us posted!!! Hang in there!!
JRinAZ
on 5/10/07 11:27 am - Layton, UT
Hey Doc! That sounds like it definitely needs some TL****ep us posted and hopefully it gets all closed up and done with so you can move forward in your new lean mean body enjoying life!!! Hugggzzz to you and healing thoughts your way! Joyce
moirap
on 5/10/07 11:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Oh Doc get well soon and let me know if you need anything Moira
johnb_az
on 5/10/07 12:07 pm - Phoenix, AZ
We just got back from SBC. I was told this is caused by a suture under the skin line that is an irritant to the surrounding tissue. It is not a severe problem. He said it will resolve eventually, but I must remain out of a pool or Jacuzzi until it heals. I hope it is gone by six months as I really miss the hot tub after workouts. He stated that one person had this for 2 years. Doc
M. clarke
on 5/10/07 2:41 pm
Ewe...no pool with this hot weather coming up. That is no fun! Hope it heals up quickly!
Most Active