Alli... UPDATE!

Nicole W.
on 5/10/07 11:59 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Just got off the phone with Alli, her surgery went well, no problems at all. She is having some discomfort and cramping. I told her to ask for some more morphine! With the pain her blood pressure is up, so she is going to ask for some more drugs. Other than that, she is happy she is on the losing side and still in good spirits. I am going to go see her in the morning. ~Nicole
Linda S.
on 5/10/07 12:17 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you.
Jamie S.
on 5/10/07 12:30 pm - Auburn, IA
Hi! I'm sending Alli well wishes and hoping for a continuing complication free journey. Tell her the May 2007 board misses her! She'll be out dancing in no time. Jamie
JRinAZ
on 5/10/07 1:22 pm - Layton, UT
Yay! Finally! Pleeeeeez give her a gentle squeeze in the morning!!! Thanks for posting Nicole! You're a great Joyce
MARY OTU
on 5/10/07 1:29 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, Please tell Alli I am hopping with excitement for her! Mary
M. clarke
on 5/10/07 2:42 pm
awe.. tell her i'm sorry she isn't feeling well and make sure she knows we are all thinking of her! Thank you Nicole for being there for her. You are always so nice to be there for everyone!
dfavre
on 5/10/07 2:57 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah Alli! Give her all my best and tell her to take it easy. Thanks for being such a great friend Nicole.... Dawn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/10/07 11:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Give Alli my best and welcome her to the losers bench. I am thinking of her and can't wait to see her posting again on the board.
Most Active