OT: Need help writing a resume

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/07 6:30 am - AZ
Hello Everyone, I hope this day finds you well. As for me I think it's time for me to look for a new job. I've been with this company for 6 years and over the past few years it's just gone down hill. Are any of you out there an expert in writing resumes or would you mind helping me with mine. I haven't had a lot of jobs actually only 3 in my life time, but I have always been great at what I do. Send me a PM and I will respond back with my email address and than I will send you a copy of it. I can't send it until I get home which will be later tonight. I'm in no hurry to find a new job but I need to start the process. Thanks, Lorrie
Ewa C.
on 5/10/07 11:05 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Lorrie, I'm not an expert, but I'm willing to help you with your resume. We met this past week at Dr. Simpson's support group. I was sitting next to Candi. Email what you have to [email protected] Also, keep in mind that when you are applying for jobs you will need to also include a cover letter, which should be individualized to the job you're applying for. Ewa
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/07 12:08 pm - AZ
Hi Ewa, I just e-mailed you my resume. Thanks for helping me out. Lorrie
Most Active