Post Op Nutrition Info?

JRinAZ
on 5/9/07 9:00 am - Layton, UT
Don't miss hearing "Vitalady" on Monday, June 18th at the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains. 7-9 pm $!0.00 now. $15.00 at the door. Michelle has helped thousands get to goal and stay there with her amazing research for Weight Loss Surgery Graduates! (www.vitalady.com) She's from Washington, so we are lucky to have her pass through our town following her attendance at the American Society of Bariatric Surgeon's Convention in CA. She'll have all the latest information from their research as well as their recommendations for our best health! I KNOW she'll have some samples and I KNOW that there will be Door prizes! Don't miss this event!!! You can contact me (Joyce) at 480 991-6877 for your reservation. Pre-ops, post-ops and any interested party is welcome! Lapbands, Rny, Deudenol Swithc, weigh****chers. .... Her health recommendations cover all needs!
Arizona_Sun
on 5/9/07 10:15 am - Gilbert, AZ
I plan to be there. I would not miss this RARE opportunity for anything. I hope to see LOTS of WLS people in attendance. There are so many people that I have yet to meet. Uh Joyce, what if we don't need a door? Sandy
JRinAZ
on 5/9/07 12:05 pm - Layton, UT
Soooooooooo Miss Sassy Sandy! You don't want a "door prize" huh? Well then....I'll make sure YOU get to "draw" another type of gift!!!! Sheeeesh! Luv ya! Joyce
Arizona_Sun
on 5/9/07 12:13 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Haha - that was my feeble attempt at humor this fine day. I like "door prizes". Sandy
Most Active