MU SURGERY IS TODAY!!!!!

alligatorpgr
on 5/8/07 6:33 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
OK everyone, this is it, no turning back, no more classes, or appointments, last meals or anything. Today is my new day!! This has been an incredible journey and I've learned not only about becoming more healthy, but I've met some incredible people along the way. Everyone has been so amazing to me, so encouraging, it's been a true blessing to hear about everyone else's story, and hopefully someday, my story will help someone else. The fabulous Nicole is my angel, and she has been incredible, I'm very lucky to have her checking in on me. I can't wait to be on the other side and thanks to everyone for putting up with me these last 6 months Luv ya all!!!! Alli
kkortsen
on 5/9/07 12:40 am - AZ
Good luck today. You will do great. Keep us posted. Kent
Candi Y.
on 5/9/07 1:25 am - Cottonwood, AZ
CONGRATS ALLI - Hope your recovery is fast & simple!! Welcome to the loosing side of life!! Keep us posted!!
dfavre
on 5/9/07 7:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Congrats Ali! I remember that feeling of excitement too! Keep us posted!
pwrightt
on 5/9/07 11:59 am - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Alli: Well by now you have had your surgery. You're probably wondering "what have I done"? But everyday will get better and better. The results are so well worth it. Can't wait to hear from you Pam
Linda S.
on 5/9/07 1:35 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
GO ALLI !!!!
Nicole W.
on 5/9/07 4:27 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi everyone, Check out my other post... Alli's surgery was delayed due to Operating Room Delays, she is rescheduled for first thing in the morning. I will let you know what I hear. Keep the prayers going! ~Nicole
M. clarke
on 5/9/07 7:15 pm
awe poor thing! That sucks!! Tell her we are all thinking of her and thanks for letting us know Nicole!
Most Active