Faciliator HELP!!!!

JRinAZ
on 5/8/07 1:50 am - Layton, UT
Help!!! I've lost the facilitator sign-up for Chandler Support Group! Can we recreate the dates????? Pleeeeez sign up! I need help or we'll be shutting down our famous FUN support group! Jenn, what was your date? Jeanna? Pam? Everyone? 4th Tuesday in May - Gil and guest speaker June Weds - June Tues - July Weds - Jen and Todd July Tues - Aug Weds- Gil Augst Tues - Sept Weds- Sept Tues- Reminders - Monday June 18th is Vitalady at the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains. (10.00 before May 31st via credit card to Joyce at North Valley Plastic Surgery (480) 991-6877 or $15.00 cash at the door) Note** The $10 fee is non-profit and is just a token to help cover the facility expenses. This event is being hosted by North Valley Plastic Surgery. Bridges St Luke's Bariataric Wing Grand Opening for Grad - Sat., June 23rd Stay tuned for DETAILS of this all day FREE event for St Luke's Grads!
JEAN-NA
on 5/8/07 2:05 am
Joyce Just fill me in where ever you need help , I'm always game ! I am really missing this weeks meeting. I went to Scottsadale meeting lastnight ! Not quite the same - But I almost got to follow Buddy ( Mr Hunk ) around ! he ditched us for another group !
dfavre
on 5/8/07 5:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
Jean, Thats is too funny! Buddy ended up facilitating our group last night, You're right though, it isn't the same as the Chandler one. When my online class is done next month, I will be able to rejoin the Chandler team again. Wahho! Dawn
Linda S.
on 5/8/07 8:14 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Jean, may I ask what group you went to last night?? Thanks.
JEAN-NA
on 5/8/07 8:31 am
I attended the emotional group at scottsdale Healthcare / Dr Blackstones. they have such a large group - they have em broken up.
jenncarson
on 5/8/07 12:18 pm - AZ
I am signed-up to facilitate on July 11th. I will be presenting on "Teaching Healthy Eating Habits to the Kids in Your Life without Nagging or Lecturing". I haven't been able to come to the last group and this week's group due to schedule conflicts. I will be back on board for our next group. See you all soon. -Jenn C. in Chandler
Most Active