2nd Fill & Simpson Support Group

Candi Y.
on 5/7/07 1:33 am - Cottonwood, AZ
OK, well I will be heading into Phoenix again tomm for Fill #2, again I can tell I need it and DOc did explain that he does this process very slowly so we dont overfill anyone, though I did very well with loosing these past 3 weeks, but worked real hard at it MYSELF! Lots of walking! I also made my app't so that I can stay in town for a Support Group Meeting at Doc's office, can't wait for this cause it will be the first time I get to meet in person alot of the people I chat with on here! So of course I will update my profile with all the goodies that occur tomm, don't need to take another picture of fill being done, got that last time, but I will update everyone! Again as always THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!
Maureen O.
on 5/7/07 11:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Wow, lucky you getting your second fill already! I get my first fill on Thursday, finally! I'm a little scared but I am also anxious to get a fill so I can really start losing. If I can make it to the support meeting tomorrow I will let you know. It would be nice to meet some people from here. What time and where is the meeting?? Thanks, MO
Candi Y.
on 5/7/07 11:36 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Mo, Support group at 6:30 19th & Maryland. Hope I get to see you there! Take care - Candi
AvasGrammy
on 5/7/07 3:45 pm - Chandler, AZ
Candi, Hooray...I am going to get to meet you finally! I will be at the support group meeting too...look forward to finally getting to chat with you....good luck with your 2nd fill...you will do great...and you can tell us about it tomorrow night! LuAnne
Ewa C.
on 5/7/07 4:43 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hey Candi, I also have a late appointment with Dr. Simpson tomorrow (I'm hoping he'll give me my first fill then) & then I'm going to his support group meeting. It will be nice to meet you in person! See you there! Ewa (Ava)
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/07 11:30 pm - AZ
Hi Candi, I'll be at the support meeting tonight too. See ya there. Lorrie
Most Active